Sunday 13 January 2008

The Search for a hot search is Over!

I have lived in only two cities for at least three years. One being my hometown Chennai, I had no problems whatsoever in finding things, food, people and services. However, when I moved to Bangalore, I guess, it was my instincts that took over. I have done crazy things in the most unorganized manner. Living there was a nightmare since I embraced technology almost at the end of my stay there.

Youth these days, do not have that issue. They do not think too much about relocating to smaller cities, to second tier cities, to cities in another state, to cities from another geographical location. Sometimes they relocate to even towns. These young people have a lot of access to technology but the question is do they have access to the correct kind of Information. Sometimes I have a hard time finding the Information that I know for sure is there on the web and what really bothers me is that I have trained people on refining the search on Google.

A few sleepless nights and the inability to search and find information that is already there to be found added some fuel to the fire. After a million discussions from people all around the globe, we finally decided to get a hot search that will have every business listed on it online. The dream took shape as

The idea is to put all small business owners online and to keep the dreams unlimited.

Do check the site out and give us a feedback @

Aneesh@mirchisearch.com or Vignesh@mirchisearch.com

3 comments:

deepdown said...

Hey man, seems like an awesome plan. all the best doode.

Anonymous said...

Hello Aneesh,

Mirchisearch.com will be a great inspiration for your fans like me.

All the best-Kats.

Anonymous said...

Goodshow big guy, All the best to Mirchisearch.com

:)